Skype

Disarm my husky grandma
Water my homesich sister
Wax my sneaky dad
AND MUCH MORE!

.::immortal kombet::. .::immortal kombet::.

Someone maybe means this is fun! But you could maybe make a game there the enemy kicks 'oftener' and you can punch too! :P Love: Ole Magne Hansen

Leaf Bottle Leaf Bottle

Hey! I used this in an uncommercial rap (so I won't be making money off of it) on my youtube channel (Ole Magne Hansen). It will be up later today. But hey, if it's not cool that I use it (off course I'll credit you in the description), I'll private it! Probably only 2 people will hear it anyways 'cause I'm not famous at all XD

Zooloo75 responds:

Words that rhyme are not a crime.

Misc Hiphop'ish Beat Misc Hiphop'ish Beat

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lto1lJFEK68&feature=youtu.be I made a song with your beat ^^ Hope that's ok, I credited you in the description! ^^

DJ-Frosted responds:

Glad you like it and i hope you dont feel the way you do in your lyrics. Cheers man and keep your head up.

Lost in Space Lost in Space

This is awesome dude! I've been wanting to make a cartoon/anime or something for a while now (though I still only have the idea, and need voice actors, animators, writers, an idea and a shit ton of other stuff XD), but I was just wondering, if I make a cartoon or something, could this possibly be the intro? I can just imagine how awesome it would be you know? But still, this is an amazing song! Keep it up ^^

LawnReality responds:

Glad you like it! Feel free to use it as long as you credit me. :)

russian emptiness russian emptiness

Hey! I really loved this piece! :3 I used it as a background photo in one of my songs! ^^ I credited you in the description though :3 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bf1TanCi0ro&feature=youtu.be

Nicotine mutant Nicotine mutant

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aKUv6qDkhVA Hey! I used Your piece as a backgroundphoto for one of my songs! ^^ I credited you in the description so I hope it's OK :)

Beauty... Beauty...

Hey! I really fucking love this, and I hope it's fine by you if I use it as a background photo for one of my songs on youtube! It's called I Don't Think About Us Like You Do, but If you can't find it by searching that, just search Ole Magne Hansen. I linked the drawing in the description! ^^